Butterfly Thinlits by Stampin’ Up!
Hey it’s Thursday again – wow it always comes around so fast doesn’t it? I’m back today with a lovely card (even if I do say so myself!) for this week’s Create with Connie & Mary sketch challenge #CCMC413. I’m using Butterfly Thinlits by Stampin’ Up! for today’s card.
I decided on Butterfly Thinlits by Stampin’ Up! for the focal point of the card. I had created a water coloured butterfly whilst I was trying to design another card. I ended up doing something else for that card in the end.
- I started with a Whisper White card front and stamped the rows of dots using a stamp from Watercolor Wings;
- I then added the stripy washi tape from the Pop of Pink Designer Washi tape set;
- I then kind of embossed the Whisper White panel using the Fluttering embossing folder. I didn’t run the embossing folder through the big shot though. I just applied pressure using my hands as I didn’t want a deep embossing;
- I then adhered the card front to a Soft Sky card base, but I thought something was missing so I added the strip of silver glimmer paper along the middle of the stamped spots and striped washi tape;
- Finally I added the butterfly with a sentiment from Thoughtful Banners that I then cut into a banner shape.
Well I hope you liked my project. Please do pop over to Create with Connie & Mary to see the rest of the design team’s projects!