Woodland Embossing Folder from Stampin’ Up! ®
Well this isn’t really a sneak peek as the Woodland Embossing Folder from Stampin’ Up! was around in the last Autumn/Winter catalogue. It retired when the catalogue ended but did you know that Stampin’ Up! have made the unprecedented decision to bring it back in the upcoming annual catalogue? It doesn’t usually happen when an item retires, but apparently it was very popular and so they decided to bring it back – which is great as I for one love it. I have a few more ideas for this embossing folder but here’s one that was inspired by a kitchen makeover, that I saw on a home improvement programme on TV lol!
The made-over kitchen walls had been painted a lovely sky blue and one end had a feature wall with a butterfly and birch tree printed wallpaper! It instantly made me think of the Woodland Embossing Folder and my butterfly stamps and punches.
This card was really quick to make:
- Stamp the butterflies from Kinda Eclectic onto Whisper White card stock (10cm x 14.3cm);
- Run the panel through the Big Shot using Woodland Embossing Folder;
- Heat emboss the sentiment on Dapper Denim and cut to a banner. Staple to the card front;
- Adhere the card front to a Soft Sky card base;
- Stamp some extra butterflies onto scrap card stock and punch out using the Bitty Butterfly Punch. I used Daffodil Delight and Dapper Denim ink pads.
So what do you think? Pretty? The wall paper in the programme was lovely but there’s no way my husband would go for it, so I’ll just have to settle for the card! 😂
Thanks for stopping by! If you are happy to shop with me, simply click on the table below and you will be taken to my online shop, don’t forget to enter the code shown below and on the side bar for your free gift. Thanks for your support!