Touches of Texture by Stampin’ Up! #CCMC415 Sketch Challenge
Hi I’m back with one of my favourite go-to stamps of the moment! Touches of Texture by Stampin’ Up! and as its Thursday that means it’s for the Create with Connie & Mary challenge, #CCMC415, which is a Sketch Challenge this week! And yes I’ve used Touches of Texture for the second challenge in a row!! 🙂
I’ve stuck to the square shape of the challenge sketch, which I normally don’t do as it means I have to make my own envelope for this card now! Oh yes I really am that lazy you know! Lol!
I’ve gone for a different look to what I would normally go for with this challenge. I hope you like it! There’s no Whisper White for a start!!!
But I do love how this card has turned out anyway!
- I started with a 5″ x 5″ card base of Crumb Cake;
- Then I sponged Crumb Cake ink around the edges of the Very Vanilla rectangle;
- I stamped the flowers from Touches of Texture by Stampin’ Up! on the Very Vanilla Card stock and then used Dapper Denim and Delightful Dijon for added colour;
- I used Washi tape and glimmer paper for the banner;
- The main flower is heat embossed in gold embossing powder and coloured in Dapper Denim and Delightful Dijon!
- The final touches are a few metallic sequins and thread!
I do very much think, that Touches of Texture by Stampin’ Up! is not just a background stamp set (as I originally thought). It is so versatile!
Please do go and see all the wonderful projects the Create with Connie and Mary design team have created for you! Many thanks x