Join Stampin’ Up! and Buy Stampin’ Up! Products at a Discount
Whether you are looking to join to start your own business or just to buy Stampin’ Up! products at a discount you can’t go wrong with the starter kit. You choose exactly what you want to add to it. You can choose 175 € | £130 of product all for 129 € | £99.
Enjoy the benefits of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Set your own hours;
- Work around your family or other commitments;
- Forge new friendships with fantastic, creative people;
- Get a 20% discount on your creative purchases (n.b the discount increases to 25% with promotion to the qualifying level) ;
- Earn extra money;
- Get fantastic support from Stampin’ Up!, from me, my team and from a large team of demonstrators in the UK and Europe (Austria, France, Germany, Netherlands)
To remain an active demonstrator you need to achieve a quarterly sales minimum of £225/300 € net (i.e. does not include VAT or delivery costs).
So what do you need to do?
If you live in the UK, Austria, France, Germany or the Netherlands then you can sign up through me and become a part of my team. You simply need to click on the link below and follow the steps:
- Buy the Starter Kit;
- Read and sign the IDA (Independent Demonstrator Agreement)
- Pay only £99/129 € and choose £130/175 € worth of Stampin Up! product from any current catalogue.
It’s your choice what is in your starter kit – it’s completely customisable. Stampin’ Up! will also provide you with a business starter pack worth £45, to help get you going. The pack will include customer order forms, catalogues, hostess invites, Getting Started information and other essentials
Don’t fancy running your own business BUT still want all the perks of being a demonstrator such as the 20% discount, forging new friendships and the benefits of a wide and varied network of demonstrators? Then do it your way! Join Stampin’ Up! as a hobby demonstrator and get all that. All you need to do is maintain the quarterly minimum of £225/300 € net (i.e. does not include VAT or delivery costs).
If you would like further information or to talk it through, I am happy to have an honest, no obligation chat. Simply contact me on 07788746908 or email me at email@example.com.