Lucky Elephant by Stamping’ Up! #CCMC446
Yay, it’s Thursday. The start of my weekend really and even better it’s time for another challenge over at Create with Connie & Mary! This week it’s the colour challenge. I was stumped with these bad boys until I had a sudden brainwave! And hey presto – the card below is the result. Also, I am actually very pleased with the result to I have to say!
What do you think? I need to readjust the editing tool I think. I’ve got a new laptop and the photos appear a little grainy for some reason now.
So what do you think of my Lucky Elephant by Stamping’ Up!? I have made lots of card fronts with this stamp set but this is the first card I have completed with it!
To make this card:
- Colour the elephant image using Stamping’ Write Markers;
- Spritz with a little water and stamp down onto watercolour paper – hold for a few seconds;
- Allow to dry then stamp the sentiment (also from Lucky Elephant);
- Add some interest by piercing a border around the edges;
- Adhere to a coloured card mat then a blank card base;
- Add some embellishments to jazz it up a little!
I hope you like it! Please do pop over to see what the rest of the design team have made for you this week!
Thanks for stopping by!