Special Reason by Stampin’ Up!
I love this week’s colour combination from Create with Connie & Mary this week! I don’t often say that as I find colour combinations challenging to say the least. But for some reason this one works for me. It may just be because I’ve used this combination before and I feel quite comfortable with it. I’ve teamed it up with Special Reason by Stampin’ Up! We got this stamp set free at OnStage Local in Telford in November – one of the perks of being a demonstrator and going to events is lots of free goodies! How fabulous is that? I bought the co-ordinating Stylish Stems framelits to go with the stamp set too!
Anyway before I side track and persuade you all to sign up here’s my card for this week’s challenge! What do you think? I’m really pleased with how it turned out.
This card was really simple to create:
- Stamp your first stamp in Real Red in a central position then stamp off twice, once to either side of the main image;
- Splatter some Real Red ink over the top;
- Mount the card front onto a panel of Real Red cardstock;
- Wrap some Basic Black Baker’s Twine around the panels;
- Add some Real Red enamel dots;
- Mount both the card front and mat onto a Kraft card base;
- Stamp and cut out your sentiment and adhere to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals
And that’s it – like I said – simple!
Please do pop over to the Create with Connie & Mary challenge blog to see what the rest of the lovely and super talented design team have come up with today!