Chase Your Dreams by Stampin’ Up! #CCMC443
Yay it’s Thursday and time for another challenge from Create with Connie & Mary. This week it’s a sketch challenge. Normally I am quite literal in my interpretation of the sketches. But this week, I decided to have some fun and go with a looser translation of it. I’ve used Chase Your Dreams by Stampin’ Up! and teamed it up with High Tide and Kinda Eclectic too!
This was a really quick card to make once I’d decided on the design.
- Using a post it note as a mask, stamp the sun from Kinda Eclectic twice but slightly offset from each other;
- Stamp the sea waves stamp from High Tide in 2 different shades of blue ink all the way across the card front and over the top of the lower sun image;
- Stamp the Sydney Opera House onto a scrap of Whisper White and cut it out;
- The sentiment is from Thankful Thoughts;
- Mount the card front on a Basic Black card base and then add the cut out Sydney Opera House raised up on Stampin’ Dimensionals!
This was a really fun card to make and I love how it’s turned out! I hope you like it to. Do pop along to Create with Connie and Mary to see what the rest of the design team have come up with this week!